Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quotes I Love


-"For every person who climbs the ladder of success, there are a dozen waiting for the elevator" (Unknown).

-"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer" (Albert Einstein).

- "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me" (Henry Ford).

- "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" (Sydney J. Harris).

- "Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed" (George Burns).

- "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind" (Mohandas Gandhi ).

- "When love is not madness, it is not love" (Pedro Calderon de la Barca).

- "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" (Albert Einstein).

- "Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person"(Mother Teresa).

- "You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep" (Navajo Proverb).

- "Happiness pulses with every beat of my heart" (Emily Logan Decens)

- As Voltaire said: "Paradise is where I am", here where we are is paradise. Thanks for joining.

- "The shortest answer is doing" (Lord Herbert).

No comments:

Post a Comment